Calling all cyclist! Yes, we are cycling this weekend!
Distance : Approximately 30 kms
Pace : Slow & Steady (Trust us!)
Route : HDKL - KLCC - Bukit Tunku - Mayor House - Rex Cafe PS - HDKL
Gather : 7:00am
Roll Out : 7:30am
1. You are expected to be self reliant, so bring along sufficient cash, spare tubes, CO2 and minor tools. A support car will be tagging along incase of any emergency.
2. We will be riding on open roads. PLEASE ENSURE TO STOP at traffic junctions. DO NOT continue to ride and try to beat the yellow lights!
3. This is a fellowship ride, and it is not a race. Respect the peloton and if you feel strong, do your part to help others if possible.
4. Respect all regroup points as we would want to ensure safety of the group, so that everyone would go home safe and happy!
5. Safety is *PARAMOUNT*. Do check your bikes and equipment so that they are fit for riding! *No helmets no ride*
6. For courtesy and mutual accountability, kindly PM your name if you are coming to Suhardi Shuib at 012-209 3839. With that, we may take note and not leave you behind when we roll out. Your cooperation & understanding is much appreciated. Thank you